Monday, September 24, 2007

Hello folks!

Just wanted to write and let you know that I have not abandoned this mode of communication. I hope that you are all doing well this week. On Wednesday, we will be doing the song I taught last week with guitar, You are my Treasure. Ponder on the following lyrics and remember the price that was paid for you...

Faithful Lord, fill my cup
With Your grace and love, Your grace and love.
The treasures that this world's full of
will never be enough, will never be enough.
'Cause I'm created for You alone,
Bought with a price, I'm not my own
Seated in the heavenlies,
There's no place I'd rather be
than with You, forever Lord,
'Cause You are my treasure.

We will also do "Lord, I Lift Your Name on High" as well as "Sanctuary".

God bless you all!
Love,
Adam

No comments: